May 4, 2008

Eskay Demonstrates Power of Gossip Blogs

There have been some great discussions taking place about the high rankings of entertainment and gossip blogs on the Villager's Black Blog Ranking. I learned today that these brothers and sisters who operate entertainment blogs are hard-working and have tremendous influence.

Eskay is the 27-year old owner of Nah Right. He placed a link to the Electronic Village yesterday in his Nah Right Lite section. The result was that we had the largest number of hits in the 16 months of our existence. Whatever else you might think of gossip blogs ... you cannot argue with their large audiences.

My challenge is to give some of the new readers a reason to come back. For now, I'll just admit that Eskay rockets to the top of my list of "favorite bloggers"!

4 comments:

Brian - Openentrance.com said...

That is what I have been saying!! Intellectual blogs and topics are necessary, but people have other interest, specifically the lives of celebrities. Nah Right made my Top Ten and he does a good job of offering content not found elsewhere.

Unknown said...

Brian - Our challenge is to find ways to get more of the intellectual blogs into the upper echelons of Black Blog Rankings...

Unknown said...

Interesting! I may have to go check it out.

Unknown said...

Regina - I'm not much of a gossip blog fan. However, Eskay seems like a cool brother ... and I did learn about 50 Cent visiting with Mandela from his blog (smile)...