October 30, 2010

Raise Your Vote: Yes We Can!

We are 48 hours away from the November 2 elections. Each and every person who is reading this blog post needs to make a personal commitment to do two things:
  1. Vote!
  2. Get those in your sphere of influence to VOTE!
That's it. That's all there is to it. Either you are in favor of seeing our president succeed OR you are rallying with those who want to see him destroyed.

I choose to believe that Proud Black Voters like you and me can make the difference. As we told ourselves two years ago -- YES WE CAN!





What say u?

2 comments:

Liz Dwyer said...

I've never missed an election and I sure am encouraging everyone I can to vote!

Unknown said...

Los Angelista - That's what I'm talkin' about! You have some big elections in Los Angeles that the whole nation is watching -- governor,senator, legalized marijuana!